Room 7609
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Sound of Rain English version

Sound of Rain English version Empty Sound of Rain English version

Mensaje  Kits Rhodes Dom Oct 05, 2008 11:57 pm

It was one of those parties I had to organize. People everywhere, showing off their best clothes, fake smiles and holding champagne glasses like they were in one of those awful commercials. It was a plastic fake environment and I was there in the middle of that without having any idea of how the hell I was going to get out of there... Trapped in my own game.

It was in that moment when they appeared. The most beautiful couple that I ever seen in years. Nick Rhodes and his wife, Julie Anne. They looked bored in the party. They were there because they had to be, but it was obvious they didn't want it to . But the party was all about Duran Duran and they have to be there whether they like it or not. I choose to go to them and have a nice talk.

“Thank you for coming”, I said. “My name is Peace Bates, the organizer of this event”

“It's been my pleasure”, said Nick. “The truth is we couldn't let it pass”.

“I can see that everyone is having such a great time”, said Julie Anne smiling.

“Well, not everyone”, I said all the sudden. “I feel awfully bored here. I love to plan them but I hate to come, I wish I could go”.

Julie Anne smiled at me. She was feeling the same as me.

“Why don't we just get out of here?” said Nick with a naughty smile. “No one is going to miss us I already gave all the interviews so no one is going to miss me”

Julie Anne and I looked at each other a little puzzled. Apparently Nick caught her by surprise with that invitation too.

“I know a place”, I said going with the flow. “Is not far away from here and we can walk. It’s a small bar where they serve the best cockatils in the world”.

“Then let's go!” said Nick playfully.

Julie Anne and I followed him through the crowd.

“How do you do it? You organize these events but don’t enjoy them?” Julie Anne asked me when we were already out on the wet street.

“Well, I love my job, what I can not stand is the crowd, so fake and with so much to hide. I don't know it just bothers me...”

“I understand that,” she told me.

When we got to the bar we noticed that is was closed. The owner was making some remodeling. I felt horrible, and a bit embarrassed.

“I... I'm sorry”, I said a little embarrassed.

“Nah, don’t worry”, said Nick. “Let's go to our hotel room. We can find some excellent cocktails there too.”

“But...” I wanted to protest, but both took me by the hand and took me with them.

“Come on, party is all night long over there”, said Nick smiling.

We walked as fast as we could; it almost looked like we were running. Soon the rain started again and we were like kids playing on the rain. Nick started to jump over the puddles and we started to imitate him laughing and screaming. We were like little kids in adults bodies. It was our personal world.

Finaly we got to the hotel. all wet and cold, but happy. We went straight to the room that Nick and Julie Anne shared, it was full of red roses and wonderful colours. I've never been on one of those rooms, so it looked like a dream to me.

“Gorgeous room” I told them while we were taking off the coats.

“Oh, you like it? Nick made them redecorate it before we came”, said Julie Anne giving me a nice smile.

“You have a great taste”, I told him.

“Thank you”, he answered. “Well about those drinks...”

“Let's call the room service”

“Yeah, I know that”, he said laughing. “What do you want to drink?”

“I don't know, I leave it to you, Nick”, I said to him.

“Jules?”

“I want a really strong piña colada”

“Good... In the meantime just sit down, make yourselves comfortable and take off those wet suits or you will catch a cold”, he said taking the phone to make the order.

Julie Anne looked at me and she grabbed one of her pajamas in order to let my clothes get dry by the fireplace that the room had.

“I'm sure it will fit you just fine, Peace”

“Thanks”, I said taking the pajamas. It was a two piece cotton type, very cozy.

Outside the rain was stronger and stronger every minute and the sound of the wind pressed against the windows of the room. Inside the heat and the laughter made me not think about it. The outside world didn't exist for a while.

“Peace...”, said Nick thoughtful. “Nice but strange name.”

“Yeah, I know, my parents were hippies”

“Oh, that explains it”, he said giving me a sweet smile.

In that moment, someone knocked at the door. It was the room service with our drinks.

When the butler entered I've notice that the little tray was full of different drinks. Not only the ones we asked, but lots of other colourful juices.

“I think I asked the perfect amount of drinks”, said Nick

“I would say more than enough”, I told him with a little laugh.

“For you I asked for this drink, its called Sex on the Beach, is one of Jules favorites and I thought you will love it too”

I blushed a little and I thank him for the gesture. It was an incredible drink indeed, it taste of strawberries and tropical juices. But it was tricky, because before I knew it, I was way more drunk than I had planned to be.

“I think that our little princess is a little dizzy” said Jules caressing my head softly, like I was a little girl.

“Then we should start playing, don't you think, Jules?”

“Yeah, is time for a little game”, she said taking my hand to guide me to bed. I let her, because I wasn't too sure what was going to happen next, but I wanted to be with them so bad...

They both slowly put me in bed and they placed took their places beside me. I let them do it and didn't protest when Nick started to touch me and caressing me under my pajamas. Meanwhile, Julie Anne kissed me softly in the lips. A rush of adrenaline hit my body and in that moment I understood that both were making love to me. This was way beyond the fantasies I ever had with them, since I knew of his marriage though the press. It was more than I ever dreamed.

“It's ok, Peace”, said Nick. “You can touch”

I didn't think it twice and soon I saw found myself giving the kiss back to Julie Anne, at the same time I was looking for Nick's chest to play with his nipples. With the other hand I was playing with Julie Anne's hair while I was still kissing her in what it seems to be an eternal kiss.

Nick, softly unbuttoned my pajamas and let my breast out, as soon as he saw them he started to attacking them with soft bites and kisses while Julie Anne helped me taking take off the pants to touch my crotch and made me moan in a way I never did before.

Then Nick lead one of my hands to his manhood and made me grab it firmly. It was hard and ready, almost wanted inside and like he read my thoughts, Julie Anne place one of her fingers inside me and caused me to scream through the sudden orgasm

After that and for my pleasure they started to kiss each other and took off their clothes almost like they were hungry of each other. Soon we three lay naked there in that bed and Nick attacked my breast again, biting them touching them, playing with them and I was looking for Julie Anne's lips again and she was playing with Nick's manhood.

All the sudden they looked at each other and with a silent code, Nick started to penetrate me without any effort, he was hard and attacked me viciously but without violence. It was just perfect and all I wanted is for him to keep thrusting it deeper)

Julie Anne meanwhile was looking for my nipples and with one of her fingers started to play with my mouth making me lick and bite her fingers. Nick in that moment was pushing inside me making me feel like I was in heaven, I could feel the orgasm growing inside me and I wanted it, Julie Anne kissed my breast made me squirm like and eel and moan like a dog... All the sudden I stated to scream and moan harder and louder, they both did the same.

Nick pulled out without before climaxing and penetrated Julie Anne at just that moment They both turned several times until she was under him. With a fast move she invited me to put my crotch in her lips. I could feel the pleasure growing again and it got bigger and bigger, even more when I saw him penetrate her so fast and hard. I don't know why, but all the sudden I touch his hair, just wanted to touch them but somehow that touch made me get another orgasm, even harder than the last ones and made me fell in the bed tired as hell. Nick and Julie Anne in that moment got a mutual orgasm that made me feel even better.

No one said anything. We just stayed there lying in the bed, drinking the cocktails. Occasionally like we were distracted we touched each other again, softly just to feel our skins all over again, those skins, that bodies that we made our own for a while.

Soon I fell asleep between them, feeling the heat of their bodies and the sound of rain outside. The rain that now just looked like a soft drizzle comparing to that big storm inside that hotel room.
Kits Rhodes
Kits Rhodes
Anyone outhere ?
Anyone outhere ?

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 88